04 3 / 2014
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
04 3 / 2014
Well, here we are, friends—the last chapter. I’m posting, but this one was written by both Ashley and I, together. Like, at the same time, in the same word document. It was kind of insane and a ton of fun.
This whole story was Ashley’s brainchild, and I’m so stoked that she persisted when I said it would never work and then offered me the chance to write it with her. Thanks, Ashley—you were totally right, and it’s been a blast!
- 1- dead leaves and the dirty ground
- 2- i just don’t know what to do with myself
- 3- girl, you have no faith in medicine
- 4- there’s no home for you here
- 5- offend in every way
- 6- we’re going to be friends
- 7- you’ve got her in your pocket
- 8- i’m finding it harder to be a gentleman
- 9- in the cold, cold night
- 10- a martyr for my love for you
- 11- i’m slowly turning into you
- 12- hello operator
- 13- effect and cause
- 14- seven nation army
- 15- jumble, jumble
- 16- hypnotize
- 17- the same boy you’ve always known
- 18- this protector
19- the denial twist
Rose straightens her shoulders, gathering her courage and her thoughts. Talking stuff over is the Doctor’s kryptonite, she knows, but there’s stuff that they just have to—
The Doctor spins around suddenly, and before Rose can even glance at his face, he is snogging her.